Compliance Education Program Manager - Columbia, MD
Maxim Healthcare Services' corporate headquarters is currently seeking a Compliance Education Program Manager. Reporting to the Vice President of Compliance, the Compliance Education Program Manager manages the Compliance and Ethics Education Program.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Education Program Manager include coordination and execution of the annual compliance training and code of conduct requirements including but not limited to creating and managing communication and reporting plans; partnering with Learning and Development and the Senior Director of Learning and Development on course content updates and course execution; as well as partnering with IS and Communications throughout the annual training cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures training satisfies CIA requirements; works with Senior Director of Learning and Development and Vice President of Compliance to ensure that all CIA-required training is completed according to required timelines across the organization
- Acts as the Compliance and Ethics SME for creation and/or updates to annual compliance training content
- Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of the compliance education program
- Collaborates with Communications and other stakeholders to create a plan for annual compliance training and maintains and executes to the plan throughout the compliance training period
- Facilitates Compliance-focused training programs (classroom and virtual) as appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the health care industry, preferably home health and/or staffing
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience managing a program as well as experience
- Strong writing skills required
- Working knowledge of Webex or other Virtual training software preferred
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals
- Strong computer proficiency